Saturday, April 20, 2013

Picasa Project.




For the grand total of 2 people that view my blog posts, does anyone here remember the movie Fargo? You know, the movie that takes place in the middle of nowhere, and it's really snowy all the time? Well, this winter when I was out in Allendale, Michigan, I couldn't help but think of that movie when I saw the beautiful countryside that was around me, so I decided to take pictures of it. I was going to take pictures of the some of the flooding that the Grand River has done to me here, but when I saw this album, I couldn't resist but upload a slideshow of these pictures instead. What I found to be pretty coincidental is that I drive an economy car just like the character off of Fargo did, and I'm driving in a similar area. Go find the opening credits soundtrack to these pictures and it will fit pretty well. Anyway, I'm getting off topic, I just wanted to share these.






1 comment: