Thursday, February 7, 2013

RSS Feed



     Honestly, I don't know why I never bothered with RSS Feeds. I'm a little surprised that I didn't even bother thinking about them until this assignment. Usually I'll just check whatever website I want to visit for it's latest updates. I guess I like to still type in urls to keep my fingers in shape for typing on my keyboard. Anyway, I decided to subscribe to Angela Mayer's and Sondria Steadman's blog. As for the two news websites to subscribe to, I decided to go with USA Today and Drudge Report. Coincidentally enough Drudge Report is a popular news site I've heard about but still haven't found the time to read. Thanks to this RSS Feed, I'm now able to.
     As I said before, I don't know why I never bothered with subscribing to RSS Feeds, they're quite nifty from what I can see. Rather than having to tirelessly check the same websites I visit everyday, I can have any updates come to me the instant the updates happen. I think I'm going to like using RSS Feeds a lot. I'm definitely going to subscribe to other RSS Feeds on my other e-mail accounts, and I'll probably continue using them for as long as they are in existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment